These terms and conditions will apply to your access and use of our website at StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com. By using our website, you accept that you will be bound to the terms and conditions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not access, use and/or contribute to our website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us using the details set out below.
1. The Board of Trustees of the Street Art Museum Amsterdam ('SAMA') operates StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com. Our principal place of business is at Immanuel Kanthof 1, 1064VR Amsterdam. If you have any questions or particular concerns you may contact us.
2. SAMA may change these terms from time to time so we recommend that you should check them regularly. We will always sSAMA at the bottom of these terms the date on which they were last updated and/or amended. Your continued use of StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
Licence to use StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com
3. You agree to use StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com only for lawful purposes and in a considerate and responsible way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com. Prohibited behaviour includes:
using the website for any purpose that is against the law
harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person
transmitting defamatory, libellous, racist, obscene, pornographic, indecent or offensive or menacing content which could cause anxiety to anyone else
using the website in any way that cause interruption or damage to the online services or renders them impaired or less efficient
using the website in any way that could cause damage or disruption to another user’s computer
using the website to transmit or upload computer viruses or other harmful files or programmes
collecting data about other users
transmitting or sending unsolicited commercial communications such as junk mail or spam.
Minimum age/parental consent
4. Until you are 18 years old, by using our online services, you certify that your parents have or legal guardian has consented to your use and agree to these terms on your behalf. From time to time, SAMA may create specific online communities, some of which will be restricted access and may only be offered to users aged 13 or over. Parental discretion is advised and we recommend that you review these terms with your parents/guardian before using our website. We may require your parents or legal guardian to provide a written acknowledgement of these terms on your behalf before we provide you with part or all of our online services.
5. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in SAMA or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. In certain prescribed circumstances, you may adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com content for your own personal, non-commercial use, with the prior written permission of SAMA which will be indicated against the relevant StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com content.
6. The names, images and logos identifying SAMA or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of SAMA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of SAMA or any other third party.
Contributions to the SAMA website / user generated content
7. By sharing and uploading any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio-visual material) with SAMA you agree to grant to SAMA, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for SAMA services in any existing or future media worldwide (including on SAMA’s site accessed by international users) and in perpetuity. You waive any moral rights in your contribution in order to permit SAMA to edit your material as appropriate. You also grant to SAMA the right to sub-license these rights to third parties. We won't use your content for commercial purposes but we may use your content to promote our platform. If your content contains third party material e.g. images, video, music etc you must have obtained the necessary third party permissions to use the material.
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it, including licensing that material to other websites.
9. In order that SAMA can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Dutch laws, that you have the right to give SAMA permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 18. For the avoidance of doubt, the content must not infringe any third party’s legal rights.
10. If you do not want to grant SAMA the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com.
11. SAMA does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate all material submitted by you to StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com, however, SAMA reserves the right to:
monitor any material submitted to our website, regardless of any public / private settings attributed by you
edit or remove any material submitted to our website without prior notice or any liability to you
Complaints and take down policy
12. You can contact us to make a complaint about any aspect of our online services or if you think your or a third party’s copyright has been infringed by our online service. Please submit full details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint about an item of content that has been posted or uploaded by another user, you may click on the flag next to the item and select the appropriate category of activity about the complaint.
Privacy and data protection
13. SAMA complies with all applicable Dutch and EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed onto unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent. You can contact us to amend or remove any information you submit to us. If you want SAMA to remove all of you personal information, you may do so by submitting your name, user name, email address and telephone number and requesting the deactivation of your account to this email address: email@example.com. If you want to unsubscribe from newsletters/other email then click on the 'unsubscribe' link which can be usually found at the bottom of the relevant communication.
14. If you enter a SAMA competition, SAMA will alert you to the specific competition terms and conditions that apply.
Third party websites
15. Our website may contain links to other third party websites that are not owned or controlled by SAMA. These links are provided for your convenience of access. If you use those links you will leave SAMA’s online services and you visit any linked site at your own risk. SAMA is not responsible for any content, products or services available on any other websites.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
16. SAMA is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com Any links to third party websites from StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by SAMA and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
17. SAMA content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to SAMA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided ‘as is' and on an 'as available' basis. To the extent permitted by law, SAMA excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. SAMA does not guarantee the completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by SAMA is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of SAMA for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
18. SAMA does not warrant that functions available on StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that StreetArtMuseumAmsterdam.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any SAMA or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of SAMA to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the SAMA’s right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law and you agree with SAMA to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
Tickets - Terms & Conditions
22. Tickets are valid for the date and time SAMA. Please check your tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
23. Tickets are for personal use and may not be resold or exchanged, nor money refunded.
24. SAMA reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit.
25. By attending an event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to SAMA’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film
Street Art Museum Amsterdam
Immanuel Kanthof 1
1064 VR Amsterdam